April 9, 2023
Pastor Conor reminds us that when when we feel guilty before God we need only remember that Jesus paid the penalty for our sin in full.
- What does Easter mean to you and your family? Any fun traditions?
- Why do you think the idea of getting what you deserve is so popular?
- What are the pros and cons of a “you get what you deserve” mindset?
- What areas of life can often make us feel guilty? What is it about those areas that can cause us to feel that way?
- Read Luke 23:32-43. What are the main differences between the two criminals who were crucified with Jesus. Why was one forgiven and the other not?
- Read Ephesians 2:1-9. What impacts you most about this passage?
- Read Psalm 103:10-12. Why does God not give us what we deserve?
- Describe a time when someone could have given you what you deserved, but they gave you grace instead.
- In what ways can God’s mercy and grace transform us?