Isam reminds us that waiting on God is a faithful and active response to the fulfillment of God’s purpose in our lives.
1. What stood out to you most in this message?
2. What are the habits that give structure, maintain order, and contribute to your overall health and well being in your day to day life?
3. How open are you to working meaningfully with others? Why or why not?
4. Read Acts 1:12-14. How have your experiences of working on a demanding volunteer project with others, outside of work or your regular routine, enriched you and/or challenged you?
5. Read Acts 1:15-26. Is there anything that you are aware of that you need to address in preparation for opportunities to re-present Jesus Christ to others, in your daily life?