Pastor Skye speaks about how God uses our testimony of the work of God’s Spirit to open the hearts and minds of the people around us to God’s faithfulness.
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. Read 2 Corinthians 4:3-6 & Genesis 1:2-3. How does God shine the light of Jesus in our hearts? How does someone go from Blond to seeing?
3. Read Acts 1:4 and 1:8. What/Who did the apostles need to wait for before they were sent out as witnesses? How can wait for this too? Does it make a difference in our witness?
4. Read Matthew 16:13-19. What is the “ROCK” that Jesus is talking about?
5. Read Acts 1:9-11. What are the two things that the two men dressed in white gave witness to?
6. Read Jeremiah 1:15;17-19. What is the hope that you can have when you feel like bearing witnesses is intimidating or when it feels like those you’re being witness to don’t listen or are resistant to your witness or you feel under qualified? (Hint: verse 17-19)
7. Is there anyone in your life that you can bear witness to?